Purchase and Inventory Control Logistics
Are you worried about high volume of inventory at your warehouses? Does it happen you cannot produce because you miss items? Do you purchase production units/parts per your real need, per required quantity and time? Are you clear about inventory optimal status?
All what you ever wanted to know about strategic and operating purchase, existing SCM (Supply Chain management) concepts, and about inventory control not only purchased – these all are topics of this very demanded and successful course form the LA Educational Programme.
We try highly practically to solve series of current logistics issues and tasks, which involve stock allowance calculation, ordering modes optimization, and quality demand forecast measurement etc.
Who is the course for
The course is for those who want to get the overview about specific inventory control methods, who want to understand existing replenishment system principalsand who need to be able to provide efficiently purchased component´s classification but also in-progress inventory and finished goods classification and substitute piece classification etc.
What we will transfer to you / what we will teach you
- correctly to identify and to use criteria for the stock classificationto analyse existing stock control systems from economic point of viewto calculate economically optimal the purchase and production dose for stock replenishment
- to calculate and to keep stock allowance in SIC model (Statistical Inventory Control)
- kanban (conditions for the implementation and parameter calculation)
- effectively to select appropriate system for stock replenishment according to the purpose and character
- to evaluate the efficiency of the particular stock replenishment system
- to understand principals and possibilities of the purchase marketing
- effectively to organise operational purchase
- correctly to define the boundary between operational and strategic purchase
- to build strategic position matrix of the company in the purchase market
- to be able to work in the SCM concepts (Supply Chain Management)
Who you will be trained by
Main lecturer is always one of the Logistics Academy members of the educational team, who can invite guests – expert in the particular field.
Basic course information
At each course a printed materials will be available for every participant. After completing the course provided materials will be also send by e-mail in electronic form within one week together with a certificate of completion. During the course there will be a short coffee breaks with refresment, and of course there will be an hour break for lunch. Lunch (except in Bratislava), refreshments and materials are already included in the course price.