The development of logistics brings permanent changes. A proven and efficient tool for change implementation is project management. Its basis should be familiar to every logistician as well as computer literacy and driving licence is. All you need to master the basis of project management are a bit of imagination and common sense.
The course focuses on practical exercise and its participants will obtain a usual manual how to define, prepare and successfully manage projects.
The aim is to pass on knowledge about project management but mainly to teach necessary skills.
Who is the course for?
It is designed for all workers participating in change implementation that can be understood as projects (in other words, almost for everybody!).
What we can teach / what you can learn
- to recognise, when it is suitable to define the change process assignment and its implementation as a project
- to define the roles of all project team members
- to identify all project activities correctly that are necessary to achieve successful implementation
- to schedule the project
- to establish the project budget
- to perform a risk analysis of the project including the scenario definition for their elimination
- to count and discuss project profitability
- to manage the project in accordance with the “critical chain“
Who are the trainers?
The main trainer is always someone from the lecturers' team of the Logistic Academy who has rich experience with project implementation in industrial practice.
Basic course information