Negotiating, Reasoning, Persuading - Designed for Logisticians
Negotiating, reasoning, persuading – part of the everyday life of logisticians. How to deal with it for everyone's benefit?
Who is the course for?
- Purchase workers and all management positions:
- Logistics manager.
- Warehouse manager, chief administrator.
- Logistic production manager.
- Shift foreman.
- Transport manager.
- Transport dispatcher.
- Other management workers in logistics and transport.
What we can teach / what you can learn
- The programme can teach you how to master situations when we need to win suppliers or workers for us, persuade them.
- How to reason in such a situation, what technique to choose and how to proceed.
- How to prepare for a specific situation.
- To choose the right technique in a specific situation with a specific partner.
- To deal with objections of the communication partner.
- negotiation phases – preparation, discussion, proposals, agreement – case studies,
- procedure according to the type of communication partner – training with feedback,
- scales technique – training with feedback,
- argument preparation – training with feedback,
- “golden“ rules for negotiation,
- assertive techniques for persuading – training with feedback,
possible negotiation results,
- negotiation principles and tactics – training with feedback,
- anchorage (offer and counteroffer) – training with feedback,
- procedures (competition, cooperation, “win – win“) – training with feedback,
- negotiation with different types of suppliers, workers – training with feedback.
Who are the trainers?
Basic course information