Motivation and Coaching for Effective Communication Not Only in Logistics
Can you communicate confidently, come to a conclusion effectively and cooperate? Here you can learn and try to:
- Achieve valuable results in communication.
- Come to a conclusion effectively.
- Cooperate effectively.
Who is the course for?
- All management positions:
- Logistics manager.
- Warehouse manager, chief administrator.
- Logistic production manager.
- Shift foreman.
- Transport manager.
- Transport dispatcher.
- Sales staff.
- Other chief workers in logistics.
What we can teach / what you can learn
- The programme will inspire you to acquire the principle of effective motivation – how to apply it in practice,
- It will help to acquire coaching techniques,
- It will help to prepare for using coaching in practice.
- motivation, stimulation, needs,
- key for effective use of motivation process,
- motivation , negative motivation and demotivation,
- motivators and demotivators – training with feedback,
- self-motivation and mental hygiene,
- the role of coach and their preconditions – practical exercise,
- conditions and process of coaching,
- coaching skills– training with feedback,
- particular coaching stages– training with feedback.
Who are the trainers?
Basic course information