What is the logistics and what are its parts? What is its connection and dependency on other processes, company competitiveness and its economic results? What are main logistics processes and how to measure their efficiency?
„Logistics is the art and science“ which means „having the right thing, at the right place, at the right time at the effective costs“– in a company, in SCH, in the public sector.
The course is concentrated into key principals and existing current logistics concepts. It is orientated also to logistics organizing in the company concept enough and to appropriate content of the logistics management.
The course can be used also as the appropriate recapitulation and verifying test for present managers of the logistics and as a great training field for future managers (including manager game related within the logistics agenda).
Who is the course for
The course is for present and „in preparation process“ logistics managers and for all who want to understand logistics meaning for a company and who want to be able to use logistics principals in their profession. At last, but not at least it is for all of those who are aspiring to be granted the Logistics Academy Diploma.
What we will transfer to you / what we will teach you
- to define and to push suitable logistics politics in a company
- correctly to organise logistics (responsibilities and permissions)
- perfectly to identify points of the order break in the inventory flow
- correctly to identify constraints of the inventory flow a efficiently to work with them
- to identify and to calculate logistics performance and costs (logistics controlling)
- to work with existing concepts of the SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- to get the overview about IT for logistics fields
- to build and developer the company logistics system
- to understand the meaning, content and methodology of the logistics audit
Who you will be trained by
Main lecturer is always one of the Logistics Academy members of the educational team, who can invite guests – expert in the particular field.