Logistics costs controlling and KPI formation
Do you know how to calculate costs of your company logistics processes? Do you what to learn how to evaluate effectivity of logistics costs and set up a appropriate regulation measures? Do you want to know how to communicate effectively with company controlling department? How to select desicion criteria for logistics outsoursing?
Introduction to an effective methods of approach to logistics chain (purchase, material storage, in-company handling, shipping and distribution activities) controlling with application of suitable methods. The explanation is followed by number of practical examples and case study solution.
In the most practical way, We focus on costs controlling and their interpretation based on controlling approach.
For whom is the course intended
To all who take part in logistics process management and want to learn the methodology of determining the added value in processes and how to manage these processes effectively and present the results suitably. Also suitable for employees of the Corporate Controlling Department to be able distinguish purposses of reporting and controlling.
What we will give you / what we will teach you
- To understand a basic company economic indicators
- To distinguished between controlling and reporting
- To describe effectively corporate logistics system
- How to plan logistics performance, evaluate incurred deviations
- Evaluate the corporate logistics strategy and its assessment by benchmarketing
- How to map a place of origin of added value
- Set performance indicators for workers, machinery and equipment
- To gain certainty based on measuring the effectiveness of processes for communicating with company controlling
- How to present the results of processes appropriately and clearly
- How to understand methodology of setting up KPI logistics processes and to implement them in practice
Who will teach you:
Basic information about the course
At each course a printed materials will be available for every participant. After completing the course provided materials will be also send by e-mail in electronic form within one week together with a certificate of completion. During the course there will be a short coffee breaks with refresment, and of course there will be an hour break for lunch. Lunch (except in Bratislava), refreshments and materials are already included in the course price.