Would you like to understand, how to identify what is functional and what is not functional from the logistics point of view? Are you worried about contract efficiency and you want to make it efficient? Would you like to understand which activities the contract efficiency is dependent on and to understand whether you do these activities and how you do them? Would you like to compare yourselves with top professionals form the branch and to prepare a new strategy that will help in competition?
First logistics audit in a Czech company has been realized in 2000. In 2013, the Chamber of the Logistics Auditors (CLA) was established. The Chamber gathers professional auditors and in addition develops the logistics audit methodology in order to bring the most efficient techniques. This methodology will bring a real start-up of a new logistics growth in a company (both internal one and SCM).
During two-day seminar “Logistics Audit”, participants have the unique opportunity to be introduced to the CLA methodology in detail (including specific authorized technique training). Participants will gain also valuable experience from case studies of real logistics audit results. The comparison of CLA methodology with VDA 6.3, MMOG and DMAIC is a part of the seminar. These course lecturers are exceptionally reputable CLA auditors.
Who is the course for
The seminar is intended for logisticians and managers who want to understand: what is the logistics audit useful for and how to realise it, what is LA course, what are LA results and what comes after the LA? The seminar is intended also for everyone who would like to understand and use LA methods in their work or to become the logistics auditor.
What we will transfer to you / what we will teach you
- How to understand the role of the logistics audit correctly and what is its purpose
- Which situations are suitable to implement LA and which are not
- What are benefits (results) of the logistics audit
- What does the logistics audit methodology consist of according to CLA (Chamber of the Logistics Auditors)
- How to differentiate reactive and proactive audit
- Which features are common for CLA, VD 6.3, MMOG and DMAIC and which are different
- How to prepare correctly the „Logistics Audit Programme“
- How to organise the interview correctly in an audited company
- What does the „Logistics Audit Report“ contain and how to prepare it from interview results
- What does the „Logistics Audit Programme“ contain as the main logistics audit output
- How to identify the economic return of logistics audit proposed change realisation
- How to calculate the logistics audit price in different conditions
Who you will be trained by
Exceptionally reputable CLA auditors – members of the Chamber of the Logistics Auditors.
Basic course information
At each course a printed materials will be available for every participant. After completing the course provided materials will be also send by e-mail in electronic form within one week together with a certificate of completion. During the course there will be a short coffee breaks with refresment, and of course there will be an hour break for lunch. Lunch (except in Bratislava), refreshments and materials are already included in the course price.