Logistics and supply chain management (SCM) in a modern company
The success of manufacturing and trading companies today is conditioned by well-working logistics. Mastering the theoretical basis of logistics is an essential precondition for its practical development. Logistics efficiency acceleration and logistic expenses minimisation should be built on a responsible basis of calculation.
“Logistics is the art and science of getting the right product, at the right time, to the right place, at minimum cost“– within a company, in a supply chain, in the public sector.
This course deals with key principles and modern conceptions of current logistics. We sufficiently focus on the issue of company logistics organisation and the aims of logistics management.
The course is a suitable recapitulation and verifying test for current logisticians and an excellent training field for logisticians-to-be (including a proven logistic game).
Who is the course for
The course is for present and „in preparation process“ logistics managers and for all who want to understand logistics meaning for a company and who want to be able to use logistics principals in their profession. At last, but not at least it is for all of those who are aspiring to be granted the Logistics Academy Diploma.
What we will transfer to you / what we will teach you
- to define and to push suitable logistics politics in a company
- correctly to organise logistics (responsibilities and permissions)
- perfectly to identify points of the order break in the inventory flow
- correctly to identify constraints of the inventory flow a efficiently to work with them
- to identify and to calculate logistics performance and costs (logistics controlling)
- to work with existing concepts of the SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- to get the overview about IT for logistics fields
- to build and developer the company logistics system
- to understand the meaning, content and methodology of the logistics audit
Who you will be trained by
Main lecturer is always one of the Logistics Academy members of the educational team, who can invite guests – expert in the particular field.
Basic course information
At each course a printed materials will be available for every participant. After completing the course provided materials will be also send by e-mail in electronic form within one week together with a certificate of completion. During the course there will be a short coffee breaks with refresment, and of course there will be an hour break for lunch. Lunch (except in Bratislava), refreshments and materials are already included in the course price.
Basic course information
Current course timetable
Price excl. VAT
Price incl. VAT
|Logistics and supply chain management (SCM) in a modern company||Bratislava||
|Logistics and supply chain management (SCM) in a modern company||Brno||
|Logistics and supply chain management (SCM) in a modern company||Ostrava||