LEAN SIX SIGMA
What does the term Lean mean and where can it be applied? And what does the term Six Sigma mean and where does it come from? What about Lean Six Sigma? How to utilise this philosophy in logistic practice?
Six Sigma helps everywhere where a thorough understanding of process improvement or product design is needed and it can be achieved only by measuring and analysing. In contrast, the principles of Lean offer a range of ready-made solutions. We will present how these two attitudes complement one another.
Who is the course for?
- For those who want to learn about Lean, Six Sigma.
- For those who want to introduce Lean Six Sigma in practice.
- For those who sponsor projects or should apply methodology Lean Six Sigma in practice.
- For those who are in charge of changes in Lean Six Sigma.
What we can teach / what you can learn
- that Six Sigma helps everywhere where thorough understanding for process improvement or product design is needed and it can be achieved only by measuring and analysing,
- that Lean offers a range of ready-made solutions,
- that Six Sigma says how to start an improvement project, how to manage it and bring to a successful, sustainable improvement and finish,
- that the principles of Lean focus more on logistics and Six Sigma more on technologies,
- that both attitudes perfectly complement one another.
If you do not know these procedures or you want to develop your knowledge and skills, you are the right person for this training.
- Philosophy and history of Lean Six Sigma.
- Introduction in Lean Sigma tools.
- Methodology DMAIC.
- Project case studies.
- Support for Lean Sigma introduction in an establishment.
- How to support and manage the change.
Who are the trainers?
Basic course information