Lean Production and Logistics
Would you like to offer your customers a competitive advantage in shorter delivery times and deliveries that are more flexible? Is there high blocked volume of finances blocked in your inventories? Are you worried about high volume of administrative activities needed to realise your offers and orders/contracts? Do you have a feeling of a space lack for warehouses and semi-finished production due to which you need to manipulate with materials constantly? Do competitors and customers pressurize you into price reducing?
Nowadays bring contradictory requirements – increasing customer requirements and growing competitiveness pressurize companies into constant product and service value growth and parallel into price reducing. That all is happening together with input service and product price increasing from suppliers and employer´s requirements for average pay rise.
The Lean Production and Logistics course brings instructions how to deal with these contradictions efficiently. The course look into particular methods, techniques how to identify right goals, how to measure initial level and to have real results, how to increase efficiency of a contract flow in a company significantly and how to engage employees into that activity.
Who is the course for
Companies, managers and entrepreneur, whose goal is to increase the efficiency of particular processes, especially those processes that are important for contract/order preparation and realisation (production and logistics). Most frequently, we train Production and logistics directors, team leads, logisticians and planers, or also process/industry engineers whose goal is to increase production performance. Nevertheless lean philosophy principles can be utilized in all processes.
What we will transfer to you / what we will taught you
- To understand difference between a standard company culture and a culture built on Kaizen philosophy, benefits for a company and employees
- To implement sustainable improvement system and to prepare it to be attractive for employees
- To understand all lean philosophy principles for all processes in a company (not only production), to get rid of common misunderstanding about the philosophy
- To differentiate activities which bring a value and which do not (waste)
- To define the most frequent forms of waste and to use tools, which can help to remove waste and to increase profitability and performance? To understand when these tolls will work and when not
- To understand lean philosophy tool principles (working space, equipment, flows and teams). To test some of basic lean production tools like e.g. VSM (Value Stream Mapping), 5S, TPM, Kanban and others
- To prepare lean production tool implementation project and to manage its realisation
- To realise influences leading to success, eventually to failure of the lean philosophy implementation, roles of managers, coordinators and other project participants
Who you will be trained by
Main lecturer is always someone form the Lecturer´s body of the Logistics Academy, who can invite guests/experts in particular topics/disciplines.