Labour Code of Law Efficient Application in managerial practice
Who is the course for
- Logistics Managers.
- Warehouse Leads, Administration Officers.
- Logistics Production Leads.
- Shift Foremen.
- Transportation Managers.
- Transportation Dispatchers.
- Other managing employees in logistics and transportation disciplines.
What we will transfer to you / what we will taught you
- To use the Labour Code of Law as the fundamental regulation for efficient subordinate managing
- To use the regulation also in favour of a managing worker
- To learn to implement in practice personnel measures toward an employee, who does not observe her/his duties
- We will propose you the resolution how to behave toward a worker who is showing unsatisfied working results
- We will teach you how to solve real practical issues so that a subordinate is not more experienced than a managing worker
- We will transfer you experience how to prevent legal disputes and how to prevent an employer’s reputation damage
- We will prepare you how to handle Labour Legal Office audits
- Experience sharing with the personnel manager who works for the employer awarded by the Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Primary mission of the Labour code of law and its impact on managing practice
- Participant introduction to the, day programme and expectations
- Basic legal minimum knowledge of the leading worker needed to lead subordinates, demonstrated on practical cases
- Employee´s hiring process, commencement of the employment cooperation, employment duration, employment termination
- Manager´s manual how to solve problematic law articles in practice
- Dealing with regular and irregular situations in the relationship manager-subordinate according to the labour code of law
- Practical training of reproaching letter writing. Lessons based on mistakes and failing, including impacts
- Procedure how to be confronted by legal dispute with employers. How to handle Labour Checking Office audits without sanctions
- Employment relationship issues/topics
- Experience sharing of model and real dealing with issues from managerial and personnel every day work
Who you will be trained by
HR manager HOPI CZ, Lecturer of labour law in managerial practice.
Basic course information
Current course timetable
Pro tento kurz aktuálně nejsou zveřejněny žádné termíny.