Innovation in Logistics
Logistics is an integral part of both private and professional life. While in the private life we try to use all available means and innovations to improve our lives and with it also our life logistics. However, we often lag behind in professional life and by innovations we often mean a new graph or another macro in Excel. But is it all? What can current developments and research offer? What about applied solutions and isn´t the most important innovation change of the point of view and scope of logistics at all?
In the next two days, we should clearly answer all these questions and not just that. The participants will be given tools not limited by the company´s investment possibilities, but only by the ability to perceive logistics differently, more comprehensively, as one of the main tools where its effective use will be a good and cost-effective helper instead of an expensive and wasteful master.
Motto: If something works, it's time to think about how to do it better!
- Specifying the scope of logistics, rights and power of logistics management
- Segmentation of logistics innovations according to activities
- Local or global efficiency – links and relations
- Where does the innovation start on the desk or in GEMBA
- Logistics paradoxes, when more means less and the other way around
- Creating project assignments
- Examples of logistics innovation in practice at home and abroad
- Application workshop – task assigning for overnight brainstorm
- Analysis of proposals from overnight brainstorm
- Elimination of limits as a basis for effective activity
- One for everything or too many for one – outsourcing as a way
- Can logistics costs and performances be effectively separated?
- When to optimize and when to increase efficiency?
- Reversed sourcing, Multi Level Relationship, Management Cost Sharing and other unknowns
- Networking and sharing of the good solutions from own practice
- Customized application workshop
Who will teach you:
Basic course information
At each course a printed materials will be available for every participant. After completing the course provided materials will be also send by e-mail in electronic form within one week together with a certificate of completion. During the course there will be a short coffee breaks with refresment, and of course there will be an hour break for lunch. Lunch (except in Bratislava), refreshments and materials are already included in the course price.