Education for Lecturers at the Logistics Academy
Who is the course for
For every executive and methodical logisticians, logistic managers or for lecturers involved in relative disciplines to logistics (quality, industrial engineering, IT/IS, economics etc.). For all who would like to become a lecturer in such attractive and swiftly developing discipline which the logistics is.
What we will transfer to you / what we will teach you
Everything what the lecturer needs to be able to guarantee the quality of external and internal logistics seminars. The educational programme is build from following nine two-day duration modules:
- M1 Introduction into logistics
- M2 Purchase and inventory control logistics
- M3 Production logistics – planning and controlling
- M4 Warehousing and distribution logistics
- M5 Logistics Audit
- M6 Information technologies in the logistics
- M7 Logistics environmental aspects
- M8 Presentation and lecturing skills
- M9 Andragogy – adult education systems
Who you will be trained by
Logistics Academy lecturers and other prime experts.