Distribution and Storage Logistics
How to manage efficiently good´s flow from their production end to their customer hand over? What activities belong here and how to plan and optimize them? Are you able to identify warehouse quantity, size and distribution? Which factors influence distribution and warehousing strategy? Who, when and what extend in covers the risk and costs coming from goods flow from a seller to a buyer?
This course content is orientated to a trendy explained classic logistics topic of the inventory flow control and management in SCM and inside of a company.
Appropriate task resolution, related to the distribution, storage, transportation and manipulation, is completed by case studies and real project results. Part of the course is orientated into the newest identification technologies. In addition, you won´t miss even specialized point of view regarding specialized fields as dangerous object logistics and city-logistics.
Exclusive topic is about planning of the production and WH layout.
Who is the course for
The classic logistics topics are suitable really for all logisticians – especially for those who want effectively to storage, manipulate and transport (redistribute) inventory and good´s items.
What we will transfer to you / what we will teach you
- to orientate in existing distribution systems and SCM concepts
- correctly to select distribution network and to calculate its performance and economic parameters
- to use modern logistic and information technologies for the distribution
- to use available storage systems and storage technologies
- to use different systems of the stock location control
- to calculate and to value intensity of the inventory manipulation
- to orientate in packaging technologies
- to orientate in the transportation systems and their parameters
- to use systematic planning for WH lay-out and production workplace lay-out
- to understand principals of the dangerous object logistics
- to understand trends in the city-logistics field
- to use modern systems for the identification and GS1 standards
Who you will be trained by
Main lecturer is always one of the Logistics Academy members of the educational team, who can invite guests – expert in the particular field.
Basic course information
At each course a printed materials will be available for every participant. After completing the course provided materials will be also send by e-mail in electronic form within one week together with a certificate of completion. During the course there will be a short coffee breaks with refresment, and of course there will be an hour break for lunch. Lunch (except in Bratislava), refreshments and materials are already included in the course price.